Kisah Muslimah Amerika: Nicole Queen
Berikut Kisah Muslimah Amerika: Nicole Queen yang tertuang dalam blog pribadinya Nicolequeen.com. Nicole Queen Born : Houston, Texas May, 1981 Currently Resides : Dallas, Texas Status: Married to Hassan (Jordanian) Occupation: Professional Photographer, American Muslim Activist, Public Speaker A Little Background: Nicole Queen was named after her devoted Baptist Grandmother and still hopes to fill her shoes in regards to her relationship with God. “My Grandmother is the most devoted Christian I have ever known, her relationship with God is something to be envied and I thank her for building a foundation in my heart that allows my faith to be where I am today.” Nicole remarks. Nicole spent most of her childhood with her older brother Joey in Houston and Orange, Texas. At age 8, Nicole and Joey moved to a small town south of Dallas and stayed until her graduation. Nicole graduated from Palmer, High School at 17 years of age and moved into her own apartment to start her life. Afte...
Komentar
Posting Komentar